T.A. Cook is committed to an appreciative and non-judgmental work environment that values talent on merit - regardless of age, gender and gender identity, ethnic origin and nationality, religion and belief, sexual orientation and identity or physical ability. Our employee-oriented corporate culture and the diversity of our employees make T.A. Cook unique, form the foundation of our company and drive every project we execute.
With this in mind, we signed the Diversity Charter in November 2020, committing to promote diversity, appreciation and inclusion in the workplace and to create a work environment that is free from prejudice.
Under the Diversity Charter, we will:
- Cultivate an organisational culture characterised by mutual respect and appreciation of each and every individual. We will create the conditions for managers and employees to recognise, share and live these values. Managers and supervisors have a special obligation in this regard.
- Review our HR processes and ensure that they reflect the diverse skills and talents of all employees and our performance aspirations.
- Recognise the diversity of society within and outside the organisation, value the potential it contains and use it profitably for the company.
- Make the implementation of the Charter a topic of internal and external dialogue.
- Inform our employees about diversity and involve them in the implementation of the Charter.
We are convinced that lived diversity and appreciation of this diversity have a positive impact on society.
Find more information on the Diversity Charter